Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Vacation!

Kingdom Arrows got to visit Olive Plants this past weekend.  Here we are introducing Olive Plants to our new Netflix automatic download favorite, Shaun the Sheep


It was great fun seeing where Homeschool Dawn makes her soap, teaches her kids and the special throne she sits on when her back is hurting.  For those who don't remember, Homeschool Dawn and Homeschool Heather were bridesmaids in each other's weddings, way back when big hair was in and even BIGGER glasses.  My scanner is not working, so I had to take a photo of a photo.


Of course, since we were with Olive Plants, we had to go birding.  They are the family that introduced us to birding.  We actually saw our first Belted Kingfisher live, and heard a live Killdeer!  We just learned Killdeer two weeks ago, so that was very gratifying.


Stay tuned for a new Mr. Linky that Dawn and I are cooking up.  I don't want to have a Meme and no one participate, so I enlisted her help.  I will give you a hint.... it involves keeping a Bird List for the birds your family observes for the whole month, starting in January!



Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to interact with comments! Register with blogger so you can leave some comment love today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails