Monday, January 10, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

My friend Dawn is doing something really cool, and I wanted to share it with you, click here to see it.  Since my other bloggy friend Kathleen is on board, and Dawn is officially putting up a Mr. Linky, I wanted to SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS!

OK, here is the deal.  Dawn has lost 20 pounds this fall by blogging, dieting and exercising.  Ha!  Got you, she has lost weight blogging!

On Wednesdays, she does a post about how well she exercised for the week and how much weight she has lost.  She now has Kathleen at South Forte Farms participating on her blog, but she has TWO OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING WEDNESDAY WEIGH IN VIA EMAIL. 

That means YOU! 

If you are reading my blog, you probably have an email address.  So does Dawn.  Fancy that.

So click here to jump over to Dawn's blog and tell her you are going to participate.  You can email her directly by hitting her Kontact Me button.  I promise, she won't bite. 

Happy, Healthier, New Year-

Heather

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about this, Heather!

    And Heather's right, I don't bite. The 20 pounds lost is just the tip of the iceberg for me. I have a long way to go and am happy to encourage and am encouraged in return by all who partcipate.

    I would love to have everyone who wants to participate to come on over and join in!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to interact with comments! Register with blogger so you can leave some comment love today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails