Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving Ideas

The past few years we have made a Thankful Tree where I drew a trunk on butcher paper, and cut out leaves on which we wrote our blessings.  My picture from last year is not digital, so no example to show you.

Life this year is even more complicated, so we opted for this:




I cut out fall colors and we wrote or drew a picture of our blessings.  On Thanksgiving Day we will read them out loud.

What does your family to to celebrate thankfulness?

Heather

1 comment:

  1. Our family tells what we are thankful for. This is something that we do not just in the month of November but throughout the year. I have been reading some Thanksgiving poems and stories to the children and usually read them the story of the Pilgrims and Indians' feast at Plymouth.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to interact with comments! Register with blogger so you can leave some comment love today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails