Wednesday, November 9, 2011

October Tweet and See


Welcome to Kingdom Arrows and the October bird list for our family.  This is a meme I have been hosting for a year.




As you can tell, I have stopped posting very often, however I am honored to be nominated for Best Nature Blog.  I actually had to have someone email me and tell me that, I am not being a good blog reader right now either!  I do feel like all my nature ideas have come from Barb at the Handbook of Nature Study, so I would REALLY suggest you vote for her.  She is my nature hero!

Please feel free to keep up with your own list and you can linky here.  Normally I post the last day of the month, but chaos has reigned freely around here the last few months.

Here is our list:

  • American Kestrel
  • Killdeer
  • Turkey Vulture
  • Black Vulture
  • American Crow
  • Bluebird
  • American Coots
  • Canada Geese
  • Double Crested Cormorant
  • Great Blue Heron
  • Carolina Chickadee
Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to interact with comments! Register with blogger so you can leave some comment love today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails